Account Manager - Wichita
R.K. Black, Inc. is an office technology company providing solutions to businesses throughout Oklahoma and Kansas. We're looking for an Account Manager to help grow our Wichita, Kansas location.
The Account Manager will team up with their Sales Manager to provide solutions to businesses within an assigned territory in or around the Wichita area. The ideal candidate will represent R.K. Black with the utmost integrity, have a high drive to succeed and possess strong communication skills both internally and externally.
- Minimum 2 years business-to-business sales, preferably on a commission basis
- Sales experience in a related industry is a plus
- College Degree preferred, High School Diploma or GED a minimum
- At least 21 years of age and possess a valid Driver's License and clean driving record
- Provide innovative technology solutions to both current clients and new clients within the assigned territory
- Manage the complete sales cycle: acquire new clients, present products highlighting features and benefits, negotiate sales process and secure the order
- Develop new business opportunities through daily prospecting
- Meet with current clients to ensure excellent client care
- Maintain ongoing relationships with manufacturer representatives
- Utilize sales lead software tools, entering information into database daily
- Properly execute sales agreements and other sales documents
- Consistently meet and exceed sales objectives
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic; self-motivated and able to exercise time management skills
- Proactive problem-solver, able to think outside the box to provide the best solution
- Possess the interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with all levels of clients, vendors & associates; communicate clearly in verbal and written English
- Personify friendliness and exhibit ability to get along with others
- Be able to keep your cool, a great sense of humor never hurts!
- Able to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Perform well under moderate pressure created by deadlines and work volume
- Can stand & move freely, and sit for prolonged periods of time
- Can use hands to operate a phone, computer, copier, filing system, etc.
- Maintain well-groomed, neat, clean appearance
- Operate personal vehicle with a clean driving record and valid driver’s license and insurance
Wage: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Eligible for Health Insurance after 2 full months of employment, 401k program after 6 months
Submit application and resume. Please note: In order to be considered for this position, you must submit a resume with your application.