Managed Network Services System Admin
R.K. Black, Inc. A leading provider of office technology solutions to organizations in Oklahoma & Kansas — our offerings include copiers, printers, surveillance systems, computer, network support, cloud-based solutions, hosted VoIP systems and various other specialty technologies.
This position will work as part of the managed network service division, and be responsible for managing the systems, network, voice and security environments for our managed clients. The right candidate will be able to handle a fast-paced environment, be very detailed oriented, and able to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team.
- 5+ years of Windows Desktop Support
- 5+ years of Windows Server experience (All versions)
- 5+ years of experience in Network LAN/WAN administration (routers, switches, access points
- 3+ years of experience in Windows Domain, Active Directory administration and Exchange/Office 365
- 3+ years of experience in Virtualization (Servers and Workstations)
- 3+ years of experience in Network Security (Firewalls, VPNs, Endpoint Protection,)
- 3+ years of Tier II/ Tier III end user support experience
- 2+ years of experience with VOIP phone systems
Essential Job Functions:
- Act as a Tier II/ Tier III escalation point on all support tickets unable to be resolved by Tier I and Tier II.
Manage, administer and maintain corporate IT systems including:
- Virtual Servers
- Microsoft Domain and Active Directory Environments
- Wireless Access points
- VPN appliances
- VOIP phone systems
- Anti-virus solutions, vulnerability management tools, monitoring and alerting solutions
- Email Management
- Line of business applications: Ability to quickly learn new applications and support them
- Assist project engineers in the design and implementations of new systems when needed
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
The person capable of excelling in this position will possess these skills:
- Effective communicator - speaks with confidence, skillfully interacts with co-workers and clients.
- Problem-solver – resolves issues quickly and effectively, using creative ingenuity when needed.
- Creative – finds new ways to improve processes or even help develop new avenues of business to explore.
- Personify friendliness and exhibit ability to get along with others
- Demonstrate a desire / urgency to accomplish tasks
- Possess exceptional organizational skills
- Must be proficient in Windows 7, 8, 8.1 10 and Apple MAC OS
- Have ability to communicate clearly in verbal and written English
- Be able to stand, bend over, squat or sit for prolonged periods of time
- Be able to use hands to work with tools, handle and feel for objects and controls
- No visible tattoos or piercings, other than earrings for women, that cannot be covered with business appropriate attire
Wage: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Made available after 90 days. Health, Dental, 401K
Submit application and resume. Please note: In order to be considered for this position, you must submit a resume with your application.