R.K. Black, Inc., an Oklahoma City-based office technology company providing solutions to businesses throughout Oklahoma and Kansas, is seeking a Delivery Specialist to serve from our Oklahoma City location.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual with” heart and hustle” to join our Delivery Team! As an RK Black Delivery Specialist, you are the first impression our clients experience after the sale. Handling the client and their equipment with great care, you’ll coordinate getting the correct equipment to the right destination on time in perfect condition. Daily activities included performing minor assembly, operational checks and entering equipment network settings while in clients’ offices. You’ll become an important part of our Warehouse Support Team … we go above and beyond to WOW our clients, thriving on accuracy, efficiency, professionalism & fun. Sound like an interesting career for you … if so, read on!
The Basic Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Two years’ driving experience
- Two years’ customer service experience
- On the job use of computer and software, knowledge of basic networking
- Possess a valid Oklahoma Driver’s License with clear driving record, at least 21 years of age
Nice-To-Have but Not Required
- Associates Degree or some college courses
- Experience driving box trucks is a plus
- CDL is a plus, but not required
- Ensures safe and timely delivery of equipment to clients, assists in set-up of equipment, coordinating with IT,networking staff and sales team
- Follows established safety procedures for loading and unloading equipment
- Performs operational checks and assists with entering basic networking settings
- Follows all DOT regulations and procedures and maintains all required DOT paperwork.Follows all DOT regulations and procedures and maintains all required DOT paperwork.
- Strictly follows all safety procedures; every day, every stop, every time.
- Unbox, tag, group and stage equipment by sales order for set up per sales order
- Completes and maintains appropriate paperwork as required for each specific task
- Operates company equipment in a safe and responsible manner (includes forklift, stair climber, dollies & vehicles)
- Safeguards inventory and all personnel involved around the work area
- Assists with miscellaneous warehouse duties following completion of daily route including unboxing and receiving freight, stocking inventory and other duties as requested.
- Possess exceptional organizational skills, able to work under moderate pressure
- Technically inclined, basic knowledge of networking and IT, capable of quickly learning technical information
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Possess good interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with all levels of associates and clients
- Communicate clearly in verbal and written English
- Able to pass required DOT physical
- Able to stand and move freely and sit for prolonged periods of time
- Able to lift heavy objects from floor to over waist height (up to 50 pounds)
- Able to bend, stoop, lift and carry objects weighing up to 55 lbs.
- Able to operate company equipment, including company vehicles, forklift, stair climber and other equipment.
Wage: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Made available after 90 days. Health, Dental, 401K
Start Date: Immediately