Warehouse Support Specialist
R.K. Black, Inc., an Oklahoma City-based office technology company providing solutions to businesses throughout Oklahoma and Kansas, is seeking a full-time Warehouse Support Specialist to serve at our Oklahoma City, Oklahoma location.
We’re looking for a person who enjoys a brisk pace, interacting with people, moderate physical activity, and is a master multi-tasker. As our Warehouse Support Specialist, you’ll play an integral part in keeping the warehouse running smoothly, solving problems, resolving client issues, and expediting orders. We go above and beyond to WOW our clients, thriving on accuracy, efficiency, professionalism & fun. Sound like an interesting career for you? … if so, read on!
- College Degree preferred, High School Diploma or GED a minimum
- 2 years’ general office work with emphasis on inventory management
- 2 years’ customer service experience
- On the job use of computer and software, proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Mechanically inclined; Technical, mechanical use of hand tools
- Possess a valid Oklahoma Driver’s License with clear driving record, at least 21 years of age
- Utilizes business process management software for all order-related actions, including but not limited to creating, shipping, receiving, and locating orders
- Utilizes business process management software to receive freight and various other inventory control functions
- Runs shipping/receiving desk, pulling and shipping up to 50 supply orders daily via UPS or FedEx
- Assists in accurately receiving freight, checks for missing or damaged product
- Restocks parts inventory, pulls parts orders and transfers
- Prepares used equipment for return to lease company, completing related tasks in company software system
- Accurately fills out forms by reading numbers and letters; maintains checklists, files & accurate inventory records
- Operates company equipment in a safe and responsible manner (includes forklift, stair climber, dollies & vehicles)
- Assists with quarterly warehouse inventory
- Safeguards inventory and all personnel involved around the work area; maintains warehouse & office in a clean & orderly fashion
- Personify friendliness and exhibit ability to get along with others
- Attention to detail
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple responsibilities
- Demonstrate a desire / urgency to accomplish tasks set before him / her
- Possess exceptional organizational skills
- Have good working knowledge of general mathematics, reading, and writing
- Be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Demonstrate working knowledge of inventory flow dynamics
- Be able to work under moderate pressure
- Possess the interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with all levels of associates and clients
- Communicate clearly in verbal and written English
- Be able to stand and move freely and sit for prolonged periods of time
- Be able to lift heavy objects from floor to over waist height (up to 55 pounds)
- Be able to bend, stoop, lift and carry objects weighing up to 55 lbs.
- Be able to operate company equipment, including company vehicles, forklift, stair climber and other equipment.
Wage: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Made available after 90 days. Health, Dental, 401K
Start Date: Immediately
Submit application and resume. Please note: In order to be considered for this position, you must submit a resume with your application.