Print Production Operator
R.K. Black, Inc., an Oklahoma City-based office technology company providing solutions to businesses throughout central Oklahoma, is seeking a Print Production Operator to serve in the Oklahoma City metro area.
We’re looking for a valuable new team member who enjoys a brisk pace and is a master multi-tasker. As our Print Production Operator, you’ll play an integral part in keeping the print shop running smoothly, operating a wide variety of digital and large format print equipment, maintaining digital production equipment, and providing essential communication between team members and clients. We go above and beyond to WOW our clients providing world-class customer service and maintaining high quality standards. Sound like an interesting career for you? … if so, read on!
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 1-year experience in the commercial print environment
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat DC/Pro, EFI Fiery Controller, and Microsoft Office software
- 1-year customer service experience
- Possess a valid Oklahoma Driver’s License with a clean driving record, at least 21 years of age
- Process and produce digital cut-sheet and large format print/finish orders
- Operate digital cut-sheet and large format printers, binding, and other auxiliary finishing equipment
- Perform all phases of equipment set-up, operation, and routine maintenance
- Maintain equipment and supplies, including cleaning and repairing
- Provide world-class client service; demonstrate initiative to solve problems
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Follow the instructions of supervisors and assist other team members in performing other tasks as needed
- Adhere to established “Best Practice” procedures
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Personify friendliness and exhibit ability to get along with others
- High Attention to detail
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple responsibilities
- Demonstrate a desire/urgency to accomplish tasks set before him/her with minimum supervision.
- Eager to learn and follow established operating procedures.
- Possess exceptional organizational skills
- Have a good working knowledge of general mathematics and measurements, reading, and writing
- Be able to work under moderate pressure
- Possess the interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with all levels of associates and clients
- Communicate clearly in verbal and written English
- Be able to work 8-5 daily, occasionally workload may require evening and or weekend hours as requested by manager
- Be able to stand and move freely for prolonged periods
- Be able to lift heavy objects from floor to over waist height (up to 55 lbs.)
- Be able to bend, stoop, lift and carry objects weighing up to 55 lbs.
- Be able to operate company equipment, including but not limited to digital print equipment and auxiliary print equipment
Benefits: Made available after 90 days. Health, Dental, 401K
Start Date: Immediately
Submit application and resume. Please note: In order to be considered for this position, you must submit a resume with your application.