Dispatch / Help Desk
R.K. Black, Inc., an Oklahoma City-based office technology company providing solutions to businesses throughout Oklahoma and Kansas, is seeking a full-time Dispatcher to serve at our Oklahoma City headquarters location.
Want to be part of a fun, growing team? RK Black's goal is to hire and keep exceptional associates who share our focus to deliver tremendous client care consistently. This position will provide support in our Oklahoma City office. The ideal candidate will represent RK Black with extreme reliability and trustworthiness. They should be comfortable working independently and have excellent communication skills. Dispatchers must maintain clear and concise communication with department managers, associates, and clients while keeping an attitude of helpfulness. This role serves as a vital communication link between our clients and support team.
- College Degree preferred; high school degree required
- Some technical training/education a plus
- Minimum two years' customer service experience using ERP software, four year's customer service experience preferred
- Front-line Customer Service Representative for RK Black
- Answer incoming calls, creating service requests and supply orders using ERP software.
- Effectively manage multiple calls, following established policies and procedures to prioritize service requests and assign appropriate technician
- Effectively create and maintain service technician’s daily schedule
- Calendar all tasks to be completed each day using scheduling software
- Contact clients (by phone or email) to gather information needed for effective and successful client experience.
- Answer all incoming calls in a prompt and professional manner, representing RK Black with an “I am here to help you” positive attitude
- Respond to all communication from clients, vendors, co-workers, and management in a timely manner.
- Ready to go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service, creating an exceptional client experience with each interaction
- Maintain regular and open communication with management
- Personify friendliness and exhibit ability to get along with others
- Demonstrate a desire / urgency to accomplish tasks set before him or her
- Possess exceptional organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Work under moderate pressure created by deadlines and work volume
- Possess the interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with all levels of vendors, associates, and clients
- Communicate clearly in verbal and written English
- Able to stand & move freely, and sit for prolonged periods of time
- Maintain well groomed, neat, clean appearance
- Able to use hands to operate a phone, computer, copier, filing system, etc.
Wage: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Made available after 90 days. Health, Dental, 401K
Start Date: Immediately
Submit application and resume. Please note: In order to be considered for this position, you must submit a resume with your application.