Want to be part of a fun, growing team? R.K. Black’s goal is to hire and keep exceptional associates who share our focus to deliver tremendous client care consistently. This position will provide support in our Oklahoma City office. The Ideal candidate will represent R.K. Black with extreme reliability and trustworthiness. They should be comfortable working independently and have excellent communication skills. This position requires an aptitude for establishing and maintaining service technician’s daily schedules and dispatching the technicians as service calls are completed. Dispatchers must maintain clear and concise communication with departments managers, associates and clients while keeping an attitude of helpfulness. This role serves as a vital communications link between our clients and support team.
- Minimum: 2 years of recent experience using Business Management Software (ERP) in customer service field
- Preferred: 4+ years of recent experience using Business Management Software (ERP) in customer service field
Essential Job Functions:
- Contribute to a positive, professional & enjoyable work environment.
- Front-line Customer Service Representative for RK Black.
- Answer incoming calls for service requests and supply orders using ERP software, creating service requests and supply orders using established procedures
- Must be able to meet all 15-minute minimum response time requirements for incoming calls and emails.
- Effectively manage incoming calls and assign appropriate technician/engineer to each call.
- Must be able to effectively manage service ticket boards to meet all Service Level Agreements (SLA). This will include notifying technicians and engineers if they are close to missing an SLA.
- Maintain regular and open communication with management, technicians and engineers
- Respond to all communication, whether from clients, vendors, co-workers, or management, on a timely basis.
- Effectively utilize scheduling calendar for all tasks to be completed each day
- Contact clients (by phone or email) to gather information needed for effective and successful client experience.
- Ensure that Client calls are answered in a prompt and professional manner, representing RK Black with an “I am here to help you” positive attitude!
- Ready to go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
The person capable of excelling in this position must:
- personify friendliness and exhibit ability to get along with others
- demonstrate a desire / urgency to accomplish tasks set before him or her
- possess exceptional organizational skills
- be able to navigate a busy switchboard
- ability to keep your cool and work efficiently, a great sense of humor never hurts!
- ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- have good working knowledge of general mathematics, reading & writing
- data entry speed and accuracy: 40+ WPM and 10-key by touch
- be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- can work under moderate pressure created by deadlines and work volume
- possess the interpersonal skills necessary to communicate effectively with all levels of vendors, associates and clients
- communicate clearly in verbal and written English
- can stand & move freely, and sit for prolonged periods of time
- Maintain well groomed, neat, clean appearance
Wage: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Made available after 90 days. Health, Dental, 401K
Start Date: Immediately