R.K. Black, Inc., an office technology company providing solutions to organizations across Oklahoma & Kansas, is seeking an Account Manager to grow our Norman business.
Based out of our local office @ 406 W. Main St. in Norman, you will team up with your OKC-based Manager to provide solutions to businesses in the Norman marketplace. The ideal candidate will represent R.K. Black with the utmost integrity, have a high drive to succeed and possess strong communication skills, both internally and externally.
Here are the details:
- Provide innovative technology solutions to both current & new clients
- Manage the complete sales cycle: identify needs, present our hardware & software solutions highlighting their features & benefits, discuss financing options, secure the order, provide initial end-user training & earn a great living helping clients thrive!
- Meet quarterly or semi-annually with clients to ensure excellent client care
- Develop new business opportunities through daily marketing & prospecting
- Utilize sales lead software tools, entering information into database daily
- Complete sales agreements and other documents as needed to submit orders
- Consistently meet and exceed sales objectives
- A friendly personality and an ability to work well with others
- A strong work ethic; self-motivated and able to use good time management skills
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to communicate clearly in verbal & written English
- Proactive problem-solver, able to think outside the box to provide the best solution
- Able to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel
- Perform well under moderate pressure created by deadlines and work volume
- Operate a personal vehicle with a valid Oklahoma driver’s license, appropriate insurance and a clear driving record
- Able to move freely and operate a phone, computer, copier, filing system, etc.
- Maintain well-groomed, neat, clean appearance
Education & Work Requirements
- Over 21 years of age, College Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years business-to-business sales, preferably on a commission basis
- Sales experience in a related industry is a plus
Income: 1st year potential of $75k - $90k, 2nd year $90k - $110k, 3rd year $110k+
Benefits: Available after 2 full months of employment (Health & Dental Plan, 401k)
Submit application and resume. Note: you must submit a resume with your application in order to be considered for this position.