In the last 70 years, office technology has seen quite a bit of change, going from largely typewriters, copiers, telephones and switchboards, to now computers, mobile devices, networks, VoIP phone systems, all-in-one copiers and everything in between.
As an office technology company serving businesses since 1952, RK Black has not only seen these changes, but has been a provider of such technologies for businesses along the many years — first dealing in copiers but growing and adapting to now provide most of the technologies needed for today’s business environment.
RK Black: From copiers to managed IT services
One area of business technology maybe having seen the most growth over the last few decades has been the area of IT. Businesses and their offices are increasingly dependent on information systems and related technology and as that is where office technology has gone, so have we in providing IT solutions to our clients.
So while we may be known to you as your copier company, we wanted to let you know we are much more than that — we are an office technology provider and more and more, a provider of IT solutions.
Your Managed IT Services Provider
If you are struggling to maintain your network infrastructure, we have a solution for you: a comprehensive managed IT services program which will provide you and your team with the technology and expertise to empower your business.
RK Black is a full support outsourced managed services provider, able to build and support your network for a fixed monthly rate in a way that makes sense for your organization, both in cost and efficiency.
So what does full support mean? Here’s what:
- Design & Installation — All-encompassing network solutions for your unique situation
- Protection — Antivirus defense bundled into your subscription
- Backup — Automated data backup snapshots of company data throughout the day
- Disaster Recovery – The ability to restore information in the event of data loss
- Business Continuity — An offsite-clone of your IT infrastructure ready within minutes of a system failure
- VoIP Phone Systems— Software-based scalable PBX without the extra wiring and hassle, but bringing your office(s) up-to-date with mobile device integration, video conferencing capabilities and more, all while lowering your costs.
- Cloud Solutions – Hosted infrastructure options for any business
- Support — Expert assistance from our Oklahoma City-based staff of professionals
- Monitoring — Real-time remote inspection of your systems to detect and prevent problems
- Fixed Rate — One low, predictable monthly fee for all your IT needs
It means better Mondays, more productivity, happier employees and higher revenues for you.
As our company’s tagline says: “Technology Solutions That Work,” we make technology do the work so you can work too.
If you are interested in talking with us about implementing a managed IT solution for your organization, click the button below or call 405-943-9800.
About R.K. Black, Inc.
R.K. Black, Inc. is an Oklahoma City-based, family-owned leading provider of office technology solutions to small and medium-sized businesses in Oklahoma and Kansas. We specialize in everything business technology from copier, fax, printer and scanner technology to document management, onsite paper shredding services, VoIP phone systems and managed IT support to video surveillance solutions.
If you want to learn more about us, feel free to explore the website, read our other blogs or click the button below to be contacted by one of our reps and tell you! Also, be sure to keep watching our social media channels on Facebook and Twitter for more business tips from our blog.